Saturday, October 19, 2013

Meal Plan

Ok, I still have not processed all of that produce because after a run to SAMS where I just might have found boneless/skinless chicken breast for $1.50/lb, I bought about 30 lbs of it and came home to process that. Also picked up some more popcorn.  Then I took a nap while Alan and Liam fixed the washer.  Apparently this cold is kicking my butt more than I thought. So here's the meal plan with a few minor tweaks based on bread store sales.

S: cereal and yogurt (B), pot roast (D)
M: yogurt and cranberry bread (B), spanish rice and corn bread (D)
T: bagels with cream cheese (B), beef teriyaki because it did not get made last week (D)
W: oatmeal (B), spaghetti (D)
T: eggs in toast (B), chicken soup (D)
F: crockpot breakfast casserole (B), macaroni and cheese (D)
S: biscuits and gravy, apples (B), pizza night (D)

No comments: