Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Late Night Chocolate Craving Magic

Here's a little something to try the next time you need something sweet. And simple. And small. Ok, it's not awesome or over the top fantastic but it does perfectly meet the need of the late night chocolate fix.  Alan added cream cheese to his rather than peanut butter because he's not a fan of the chocolate peanut butter thing so I may have to try that myself next time.  And I'd likely add a hint more sugar maybe. But it was yummy.  And actually just a bit too much for me as I was not able to finish it all. My appetite has changed in a big way over the past few months.  I will say this version was much, much better than a previous chocolate mug cake I'd tried. Much better. So give it a try and tell me what you think.

No comments: