Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Awesome Article

After suffering a miscarriage over the weekend (started on my birthday because I was just that lucky this time), I had to share this article.  It's so incredibly awesome and says things so many of us have wanted to say.  Especially the flowers. That is exactly what I felt when Isabel died and I had to look at that wall of flowers in my kitchen.  I hated it and could not get folks to realize I needed them out of my house and to quit talking to me about them.

And if you are one of the folks who feel as if we are idiots or fools for being open to life and welcoming the idea of another baby, please keep your comments to yourselves because I don't want to hear them. You know who you are and you have already told me what you think. I don't want to hear anything else from you on the matter.

1 comment:

Dirtdartwife said...

I'm very sorry for your loss :(. I'm going to start a Novena for you tomorrow.

Please get some rest.