Saturday, June 8, 2013

Just a Song

It's getting fairly close to Father's Day so I just thought I'd share this song. Yes, I know it's early. That's how I'm doing things right now.  Round about the 6th of every month I get fairly depressed and spend some time on youtube listening to music because, well, that's what you do at times. Because you can't feel much of anything at other times because if you ever start crying, you'll never stop. So you lock it up and pretend it's not there because no one really can handle hearing it anyway. Anyway, I stumbled upon this song. I've always loved it.  Sharing it with you because it is fairly awesome from a message stand point even if country isn't your thing. So just ignore my pathetic rambling and listen to the song. And share it with a Dad you know.


No comments: