Wednesday, May 22, 2013

The Air Battles

I am declaring today a leftover day.  Why? Besides the amount of food in the fridge needing to be use, I am currently fighting the urge to turn on the air conditioner.  Yes, it is rather warn and muggy and uncomfortable.  Trust me. The air conditioner in the van is broken and I just drove into Henrietta and back.  Good gracious, that is not fun. Big dark green van gets very hot quickly.  But anyway, the weather should cool off tomorrow and then I'll be glad I did not give in.  Yes, I will admit that I am the one who told Alan when we first moved into this house that the guy who spends all day in an air conditioned office did not get a say in whether or not we installed air conditioning in the house and now I am the one doing my best not to turn it on. Yes, I see the irony in that one.  So who else is with me and fighting the urge to turn the air on at their house?

No comments: