Sunday, April 7, 2013

Nothing is Wasted

This is the song I woke up to this morning. And all I can say is that it brought me a sense of peace.  A friend told me shortly after Isabel died that she felt this entire experience would bring Alan and I closer again and help us find a place of healing.  I'll admit I thought she was a bit crazy and thought surely God could think of a better way to accomplish things but now I look back a little bit and can begin to see that was right. (Of course, if anyone else had said something of the sort to me, I likely would have ripped their head off but only those who truly know the path you've been walking can say certain things.)

1 comment:

Dirtdartwife said...

damn... freakin' brought me to tears tonight.

stupid music and beer.

emotions.

Good emotions though. Humble and full of hope.

Happy Divine Mercy Sunday! :)