Monday, March 4, 2013

And God Laughs

At least this is what I'm thinking. Just when we are most struggling with the reality of NFP and all that it entails (because do the math folks, we don't have 10 kids because we are exactly strict followers of NFP and believe that we can decide on picture perfect spacing or anything), we suddenly get somewhat inundated with requests to do NFP related work.  Requests to teach classes to some awesome folks, precana sessions, folks just calling to beg for some help finding a light at the end of the tunnel and someone to say they understand, several fertility apps to use and review.  In some way, they all serve as constant reminders that He is always here to help us.  I just sort of wish I felt a bit more like I knew what I was really doing because some days I feel rather like we are the blind leading the blind.

No comments: