Tuesday, February 12, 2013

What to Do

A friend suggested to me that perhaps I put together a post on what folks can do to help someone dealing with the loss of a child.  Awesome idea, truly. But I will admit I am not quite ready to think clearly enough about things to put one together. It would be entirely too rambling and make positively no sense.  This, of course, assumes that I make sense on a regular basis and that is likely up in the air.  Right now I think I am still living mostly on autopilot and still haven't quite come up with a way to process what I'm feeling.  So instead I will suggest that you read this post instead.  I'd say it says just about everything I would.

1 comment:

Dirtdartwife said...

I just noticed the picture of Isabel on the side last night and scrolled around the blog thinking of her. I still think she was a beautiful little one. :)