Sunday, February 17, 2013

Gabe-isms of the Day

You never quite know what is going to come flying out of Gabe's mouth.  He has often been known to jump quite quickly from saying it is the best day ever to my life is awful.  In the same five minutes.  About the same activity.  Some of my favorite comments today:

(while looking at a solar system exhibit) I can't find Uranus! It's supposed to spin on its side.
(on why he has no desire to go on the catwalk) I'm frightened. I'm afraid of heights.  (This coming from a child who is often climbing trees and scaling other tall objects is a bit hard to take.)
(while pretending to drive a boat) Be safe. Make sure there are no sea monsters.

Yup, the kid keeps us busy and scratching our heads on a regular basis.  And often laughing and wondering what will come out of his mouth next.

No comments: