Monday, January 7, 2013

Meal Plan

This week I am employing one of my oh so fun tricks.  Monday is date night for Mom and Dad.  We are planning to have dinner alone after the kids head to bed so I am pulling something out of the freezer that I am not a fan of and feeding it to the kids.  Because I am super nice like that.  I'm also planning to make a pot of soup tonight for Alan to have for lunches for the rest of the week.  Which leads me to my question.  Can anyone recommend an inexpensive yet quality thermos to use for transporting such lunches?  I have a fear of the containers we use now opening up in transit and spilling on Alan's laptop.  That would be a decidedly bad thing.

M: oatmeal (B), eggplant parm (D)
T: egg sandwiches (B), chicken soup (D)
W: cereal (B), pot roast (D)
T: hashbrown casserole (B), alphabet soup (D)
F: muffins/quick bread (B), south of the border skillet (D)
S: French toast (B), movie night (D)

1 comment:

shubbel said...

Walmart sells decent thermoses in their camping department for reasonable prices. Avoid the ones in the houseware department - those are junk.