Saturday, November 17, 2012

Quiet Times

I'm hoping everyone will understand if things are a bit quiet around here for a while.  Yes, life simply must go on especially with all the other children in the house who need things to get back to normal.  And yet I'm having a hard time sorting out my own thoughts and feelings and finding things to say or share.  I know there are things that are going to change around here and I think I'm just slightly afraid of what life will look like on the other side.  Once the numbness has worn off.  And we ask for folks to pray for our family over the next few months.

A friend shared this song with me the other day and I think it's something several people could maybe benefit from.

2 comments:

Dirtdartwife said...

St. Faustina....Ora pro nobis...Ora pro nobis. I am right here. You are never beyond a prayer away. Have trust. Have faith. He will pull you through. God knows your pain and He will embrace you. Yes, time will move on, but take how ever much time you need. (((hugs)))

Jeff Hite said...

Yup, needed that, thanks.