Saturday, December 18, 2010

Growing Greens Diapers

Ok, right now we are really on a bit of a pocket/AIO diaper kick because we have 3 kids in diapers.  3 kids in diapers is a lot of changes and a lot of laundry.  This is the third time we've had 3 kids in diapers.  No, we aren't crazy.  Yes, Gabe is resisting the potty training ideas.  But we've learned it's better to take it at the child's pace and make it easier in the end.

In case you haven't heard, Ellie is a bit on the small side.  Even preemie prefolds seem big on her.  The flats are big on her.  The x-small Mother-ease fitteds almost hit her armpits.  The Little Joey's work great. Even newborn diaper covers are usually too big on her.  We've been making due with wipes and such things for diapers when needed.  Today I pulled a growing greens one-size diaper out of the diaper bag and amazingly enough, that sucker is not too big on her when folded down.  That is amazing in my mind.  A one-size diaper that can fit my chunk monster, my super skinny toddler and my 5 lb newborn.  Simply amazing. 

Yes, I realize I need to get out more if I'm getting excited over diapers.

No comments: