Monday, November 22, 2010

Shutterfly's Holiday Photo Cards

With Christmas looming on the horizon, many folks are thinking of those Christmas cards.  Ok, I'll admit that I have somewhat developed a lazy attitude about Christmas cards.  My list gets shorter each year and I get overwhelmed with everything else in my life and often put the cards off until the last minute.  With the services provided by Shutterfly, even the best of procrastinators can have a wonderful looking photo card delivered on time.

Last year while Alan was gone, we used Shutterfly to have a photo calendar made and he claims it was the best gift we could have sent him.  It arrived right at that time between Thanksgiving and Christmas when he was dealing with the reminder that he would be away from the kids on Christmas so he loved seeing a year's worth of pictures at once.

This year with a new baby due any day now, I have a feeling we'll be looking for photo cards to send to folks for thank yous and to announce the babe's arrival.  Makes it much easier on a new mom to not have to think about that stuff later.

Share the love and use Shutterfly's excellent service to share pictures of your family this year.  I guarantee you won't be disappointed.

No comments: